Hey, my second nomination for a blogger award! How cool!!?!? Thank you to the lovely Cherylene for nominating me on the blog: Living Vs. Existing. I was delighted to see you nominated me and really enjoy your blog!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Questions to answer:
- What one piece of advice would you give to new bloggers just starting?
Well, I am fairly new and so I don’t feel like I can give any amazing advice. I will say that being yourself is important, as well as posting often and posting good material. I think also, it is good to take criticism as well as advice other bloggers may have to share with you.
- If you could visit any country where would you go?
Ooooh. Well, I am a homebody but am always amazed by peoples vacation pictures hehe! This is going to sound a bit cheesy ( and maybe I feel this way because we just celebrated out 150) but I think I would like to explore Canada first. I would LOVE to visit the Maritimes and Newfoundland. It has to be my next big trip!
- What has been the best part of this blogging journey for you?
The lovely people! There are so many amazing, fun and unique people in the blogosphere! I have learned so much and have been able to connect with people all over the world. Super cool!
I would like to nominate:
- Discovering Your Happiness
- Our Mixed Box
- Rhapsody Boheme
- Weird Guy with the Dog
Questions for my nominees to answer:
- What is the last thing you ate?
- Who was your first crush?
- What kind of music do you like to dance to? (Remember, everyone likes to dance! Even if it is just swaying or nodding to the music!)
I thought I’d keep the questions light as you can tell! Heheee! 🙂 – Sunny