Life has been crazy busy these days and I feel terrible for only blogging a couple of times a week. As I settle into my new job (did I tell you I ended up having a not so good experience at that non profit and then found another job? Jeeez, that story is for another time), I hope to post a bit more and be more active on the blog.
Please bare with me!
Continue reading “Hi guys! Thanks for the patience and for the 100 followers milestone!”
Hey, my second nomination for a blogger award! How cool!!?!? Thank you to the lovely Cherylene for nominating me on the blog: Living Vs. Existing. I was delighted to see you nominated me and really enjoy your blog!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Questions to answer:
- What one piece of advice would you give to new bloggers just starting?
Well, I am fairly new and so I don’t feel like I can give any amazing advice. I will say that being yourself is important, as well as posting often and posting good material. I think also, it is good to take criticism as well as advice other bloggers may have to share with you.
- If you could visit any country where would you go?
Ooooh. Well, I am a homebody but am always amazed by peoples vacation pictures hehe! This is going to sound a bit cheesy ( and maybe I feel this way because we just celebrated out 150) but I think I would like to explore Canada first. I would LOVE to visit the Maritimes and Newfoundland. It has to be my next big trip!
- What has been the best part of this blogging journey for you?
The lovely people! There are so many amazing, fun and unique people in the blogosphere! I have learned so much and have been able to connect with people all over the world. Super cool!
I would like to nominate:
- Discovering Your Happiness
- Our Mixed Box
- Rhapsody Boheme
- Weird Guy with the Dog
Questions for my nominees to answer:
- What is the last thing you ate?
- Who was your first crush?
- What kind of music do you like to dance to? (Remember, everyone likes to dance! Even if it is just swaying or nodding to the music!)
I thought I’d keep the questions light as you can tell! Heheee! 🙂 – Sunny